It has been a month since my last post. I was taking some classes and regaining a regular sleep pattern. I missed posting to my blog and sharing my little victory’s. A few things have happened in the last month.
1. My sister got married and I was a bridesmaid. Some how I have no pictures of just me in my dress, I am always with someone. It’s a shame that there is no record because the shoes I wore were to be remembered.
2. Random trips to six flags and concerts. There have been a few well pictured outfits in there to.
3. My favorite type of days, sunny and not too hot with a little ocean breeze coming in.
4. Some new DIY projects. I made a nautical dress that I have yet to picture to my satisfaction.
5. Some old closet revivals that once belonged to my mother. [It was her skirt!]
6. My new destroyed boyfriend jeans with a classic Warhol t-shirt.
7. My Spike Lee shirt from Paris.
Summer posting has made me want to write numerically. Weird I know. :P